North American Shaker Cabinets
Assembled and inspected in the USA. ISO certified, carb 2 certified, sustainably sourced materials. Shaker flat panel cabinets have hardwood frames and 3/4″ hardwood doors. Full overlay design.
Call Us Today
We can measure and plan your entire kitchen for free. Our design services are complimentary when you partner with North American Cabinet. 513-603-0115
North American Shaker Cabinet Paint & Finishes
North American Shaker Cabinet Construction
- 3/4″ Solid hardwood doors and drawer fronts with engineered center panels
- 3/4″ Solid hardwood cabinet frame
- 1/2″ plywood side panels with color matched veneer
- 5/8″ solid hardwood drawers with dovetail joinery and 3/8″ plywood drawer bottoms. Supports up to 75 pounds
- 1/2″ and 1/4″back panels
- Under drawer soft close glide mechanisms
- Soft close adjustable cabinet hinges
- 6-axis adjustable cabinet hinges with 105-degree angle door open
- 3/4″ plywood shelves fully wrapped in protected veneer
- Adjustable locking shelves
- Fully veneered cabinet interior with natural birch and UV clear coat
- Ultra-strong 3/8″ plywood base
- Color matched veneer toe-kick
- Stabilized corner blocks and I-Beam for added rigidity
All cabinets are stained/painted and sealed. Then they get a durable topcoat to keep them looking fantastic as you use your kitchen and home spaces. All Sherwin Williams coatings.
North American Shaker has over 30 years cabinet experience in kitchen, bath, and office storage solutions. Every detail of the cabinet construction has been meticulously planned to give the absolute best quality at a low cost.
Base and wall cabinets share the same solid construction and build quality. North American Shaker will fit nicely in any home valued at $200k and up.